Accommodation Transfers commence at 9.15am on day of departure:
Once you have confirmed your accommodation in Broome and in Darwin (CBD only), please advise us so we can add your details to our transfer schedule.
We will notify you of your collection times from your accommodation closer to your departure date.
About This Event
Kimberley Expeditions prides itself on providing experienced guides to the Kimberley on board our affordable yet very comfortable vessel Reef. Most attractions are at their best during April - November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions for walking, exploring & experiencing one of the worlds most remote & tranquil destinations. Our adventure departs from Darwin OR Broome.
11 day Kimberley cruise witness the un-spoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of:
• Jar Islands – Bradshaw art
• King George Falls – the highest in the area
• Magnificent Hunter
• Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
• Prince Regent River including the beautiful King George Falls
• Raft Points breathtaking scenery & aboriginal art galleries.
• Talbot Bays ancient geology, mangrove creeks & spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
Our experienced guides will inform you with their knowledge of the Kimberley & guide you safely on excursions.
Our vessels carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, & a full DVD entertainment system. Memory Sticks are available for purchase on board & facilities for burning photos to Memory Sticks, full digital & audio visual presentation equipment for corporate functions & a library of informative & fictional books.