Expedition: Broome/Darwin edit
Departs from: Broome
March 22, 2019 at 9:00am (11 days)
Once you have confirmed your accommodation in Broome and in Darwin(CBD only), please advise us so we can add your details to our transfer schedule. We will notify you of your collection times closer to your departure date.
Kimberley Expeditions prides itself on providing experienced guides to the Kimberley on board our affordable yet very comfortable vessels. Most attractions are at their best during April - November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations. Our adventure departs from Broome or Darwin.
11 day Kimberley cruise witness the un-spoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of:
• Jar Islands – Bradshaw art
• King George Falls – the highest in the area
• Magnificent Hunter
• Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
• Prince Regent River including the beautiful King
• Raft Points breathtaking scenery and aboriginal art galleries.
• Talbot Bays ancient geology, mangrove creeks and spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
• Crocodile Creeks idyllic freshwater waterfall and swimming hole.
• Silicon Beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
• Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery.
Our experienced guides and will inform you with their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on excursions.
Our vessels carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, and a full DVD entertainment system. Facilities are provided for burning photos to Memory sticks, full digital and audio visual presentation equipment for corporate functions and a library of informative and fictional books.